2021 RANGER COMPETITION MANUAL - UPDATED 8 March 2021
- Key Deadlines - UPDATED 1 March 2021
- Competition Product Demonstration/Spec Briefing
- RANGER & EXPLORER Class Preview Mission
- 2021 RANGER COMPETITION MANUAL UPDATED 8 March 2021
- Video demonstration (only for teams prohibitively far from a MATE regional) UPDATED 14 September 2020
- Prop building instructions - UPDATED 14 September 2020
- Parts list (all tasks including estimated costs – individual task punch sheets below) - UPDATED 14 September 2020
- SolidWorks files (Click here to email the MATE ROV Competition Technical Manager for access mgardner(at)marinetech(dot)org
- Link to free SolidWorks eDrawings Viewer
- 2021 Safety Inspection tutorial and checklists - see Scoring
- Coral Colony Photo UPDATED 14 September 2020
- Raman Spectrum Chart UPDATED 14 September 2020
- RANGER class mission fly-through (YouTube) (Vimeo)
- 2020 RANGER Prop Demo and Q & A (Vimeo) - 2021 updates coming soon!
The links provided in this section are for companies qualifying directly or advancing to the world championship for submitting documentation. Regional coordinators will provide their own link for regional submissions.
Regional documentation submitted to the MATE ROV Competition management team or to World Championship officials WILL NOT be forwarded to the regional competition coordinators.
- Documentation (technical document, spec sheet, SIDs, non-ROV device design, company safety review, JSA)
- Corporate Responsibility
- Video Demonstration