We wanted to share some important tips and tricks to make competing at the Shedd Aquarium - Midwest MATE Regional as easy as possible. We hope to answer all of your questions here; if we don't, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team registration is open from now until Friday, April 10th, or all open competition slots have been filled.
- Individual registration is open until the week of the event.
- If you are having trouble registering someone under the age of 18, please view MATE's Under 18 registration tutorial.
- Our competition will feature ONLY the Scout and Ranger classes.
- We will be judging companies on the engineering presentation, marketing display and all three missons for the product demonstration.
- Companies must submit SIDs by Friday, April 10th. We will not be accepting Company Spec Sheets, Technical Documentation, or Corporate Responsibility write-ups.
- All scoring will reflect the guidelines set forth by MATE. If you have questions, please view the Scoring Page on the competition website.