FL Regional Update

The FL Regional is excited and hopeful to have its competitors back in the pool as soon as possible! We will be required to move to a new venue this year and do have somewhere in mind in Coconut Creek, FL. They are eager to be our new host and support the organization for years to come, but getting a solid confirmation and date has proved tricky for this year. Because of the delay of confirmation, the delayed international competition, and vaccine rollout timelines, we are also planning to run a bit later than usual this year. We are aiming for a Sunday in between May 2nd and June 6th. We apologize for the uncertainty and appreciate your continued understanding and flexibility. We will update everyone as soon as possible when we know more! Until then - keep building, testing, breaking, and rebuilding better!

Leave a Comment